Wednesday, April 04, 2007

KMI


Last Wednesday as we arrived at KMI (Kabwohe Management Institute), we were met by the students doing activities like skipping rope and a form of dodge ball (we go there each Wednesday to do sports together with them…). The aim of the game is, as I understood it, to manage to put all the bricks on top of each other before you get hit by the ball passing by two others. As you get hit someone else have a try. I didn’t give it a try – it looks like the ball is thrown pretty hard… But I had fun watching…

We played some netball together with them after words. It was not to hot that day so it was very nice to play. I’m still new at the game and do not know all the rules yet, but I enjoyed. This was the last time we saw most of these girls. We were mostly together with the ones in their graduating year… Their term ended last Friday, and the next aren’t starting until we’re on our way back to Norway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home